Your website is your digital storefront. Like a physical storefront, you want to make sure that all of your assets and information are secure and protected. Your website helps position you as a leader in your field. Your website should be on an ongoing website management plan that will protect your investment and offer you peace of mind.
At Kevin Brown Design, we offer full-service managed website management plans. But what does all of this mean?
- We take care of everything for you, including upgrades, security, migrations, etc. This will save you time, money, IT resources, and so much more in the long run.
- We put your site on a dedicated VPS, whereas shared hosting is just that. A shared server tied to many other sites that could be dealing with malware, performance issues, and more.
- We tune servers for optimal WordPress performance and configure all the caching. That way you don’t have to spend time worrying about site speed!
- We do our best to stay on top of the latest security vulnerabilities and reduce the possibility that your site will be compromised. And IF your site is somehow compromised, we’ll fix it for free.
- When you call us, you’ll get a real-live human on the other end, rather than dealing with a robot, and if you have any technical questions, we will find the answer.
All of our packages include the following features:
WordPress plugins are created by multiple authors and are consistently updated to newer versions to comply with the latest version of WordPress or to address security issues and bugs. It is not guaranteed that the mandated updates to WordPress will not break the website, nor that plugins will continue to function if not updated. For this reason, having a trained web specialist on hand to monitor the website is necessary to update plugins, rollback plugins, replace plugins or even adjust the theme to continue optimal performance.
Having a recent backup of your site can help you in many situations. If you lose crucial data or your website gets hacked, having a backup readily available can solve your problems. Plus, it often doesn’t take more than a few minutes to get that backup file ready. If something goes wrong, the site is immediately rolled-back to the last backup before the update. From there, we will discuss the next steps with you.
24/7 Security Monitoring
Technology is always evolving, and with that comes opportunities for your site to be compromised. We stay up-to-date on the latest security issues and continuously monitor your site for hackers and malware. In the unlikely event you do get hacked, we fix it for you, for free.
Uptime is a term that describes the period when a website’s server is available and running smoothly. Downtime is the opposite of uptime and measures when a website is down and cannot be accessed. If your website is down, this can often be disruptive to business. With our care plans, we monitor your website’s uptime so that you’re never oblivious to website downtime.
Your website helps position you as a leader in your field. To continue at optimal performance and security, your website needs to be on an ongoing website care plan that will protect your investment and offer you peace of mind. Learn more about our website management plans, pricing, and frequently asked questions.